Get the boost you need to get through your busy day with V8 +ENERGY® beverages. A delicious, refreshing juice beverage that is powered by natural tea, provides one combined serving of vegetables and fruit, and is made with real juice.
We use a wide variety of vegetables to create our delicious blends. Our quality carrot juice is mainly from California, other vegetables including spinach, beet, and yellow carrot juice are sourced from farmers in North America when seasonally available. Our sweet potatoes and purple carrots are sourced internationally.
We use a variety of fruit juices including apple, grape, mango puree, kiwi, strawberry and many more to add natural sweetness and create uniquely flavored juices. These juices are sourced within the U.S. and internationally for optimal flavor.
We use caffeine from tea extract to provide the energy boost to V8 +ENERGY® beverages.
• Sucralose: Sucralose adds sweetness without increasing added sugars or calories. Although sucralose does not occur naturally, it is safe to use in all food products.
• Stevia: We use Stevia in some of our +ENERGY products, which adds sweetness without increasing added sugars or calories. Stevia is naturally derived from the leaves of the Stevia plant.
• Citric acid: We add citric acid to control the acidity of our products to ensure product safety. Our citric acid is derived from Non-GMO sources.
• Malic Acid: We add it to maintain the safety of our products. Although naturally-occurring in many fruits and vegetables such as apples and grapes, the malic acid we use is manufactured.
• Natural Flavors: The natural flavors used in V8 +ENERGY® are derived from fruits and vegetables.
• Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C): Ascorbic acid is another name for vitamin C. It occurs naturally in many foods and we add it to replace the naturally-occurring vitamin C that may be lost during preparing and cooking the juice. It is considered an antioxidant.
• B Vitamins: We add a variety of B vitamins to V8 +ENERGY® beverages because of their recognized role in supporting energy metabolism.