Recipes, meal planning ideas and more. Delivered from our family to yours.
To manage your email preferences, click here.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID OUTSIDE UNITED STATES AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. ENTRANT MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OLDER (19 YEARS OR OLDER FOR RESIDENTS OF ALABAMA OR NEBRASKA) AND A LEGAL RESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. DO NOT ENTER UNLESS YOU ARE ELIGIBLE (SEE FULL ELIGIBILITY DETAILS IN RULE 1, BELOW.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States who are Open to legal US & DC residents 18 years or older (19 years or older for residents of Alabama or Nebraska). The following persons are not eligible to participate: Campbell Soup Company (“Sponsor”) employees and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, dealers, sales representatives, web masters/suppliers, advertising and promotional agencies, anyone associated with the development, implementation or execution of this Sweepstakes, and members of the immediate families (defined as including spouse, biological, adoptive and step-parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren, and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or households (whether related or not) of any of the above. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning any prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Sponsor’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void outside the United States and where prohibited.
2. ENTRY PERIOD: The Sweepstakes entry period begins on September 19, 2023 at 5:00 PM ET and ends on September 23, 2023 at 11:59:59 PM ET (the “Entry Period”). Sponsor’s computer server is the official time-keeping device for Sweepstakes. Entries submitted during the Entry Period are only eligible for this Sweepstakes and do not remain eligible for any subsequent sweepstakes. Limit two (2) prizes per person/household. The potential winners will be selected by the Sponsor from all eligible entries submitted in a random draw on or around September 27, 2023 at 12:00 PM ET.
3. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules, that they are 18 years or older (19 years or older for residents of Alabama or Nebraska) and agree to abide by Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and legally binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
4. HOW TO ENTER:
To enter the Sweepstakes, you must be a registered account holder of Instagram. You may register for an account for free by visiting https://Instagram.com. Registration for and use of Instagram and other Instagram applications are subject to Instagram’s terms and conditions and Sponsor has no responsibility with respect to such registration or use. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, ADMINISTERED BY OR ASSOCIATED WITH, INSTAGRAM.
5. ODDS: Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period.
6. SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION OF WINNER: All eligible entries will be automatically entered into a random drawing. Two (2) prize winners will be selected on or about September 27, 2023 from among all eligible entries received. Potential winners will be notified by [email protected] email address with the request to provide their shipping information to receive the prize. Potential winner must reply with all requested information within forty-eight (48) hours of receiving the email and may be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/ Publicity Release (the “Release”) within the specified time period, or to respond to Sponsor’s inquiries as to eligibility, as a condition of being awarded the Prize. If a potential winner cannot be reached or respond, if Prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if a potential winner is determined by Sponsor to be ineligible, or if a potential winner cannot or does not return the Release or comply with these Official Rules, such person will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be selected from the remaining eligible entries.
Sponsor shall have no liability if notification is lost, intercepted or not received for any reason. Sponsor is not responsible for any change in entrant’s email account or other contact information subsequent to entering the Sweepstakes. POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER UNLESS AND UNTIL HE/SHE HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND NOTIFIED THAT THE VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
7. PRIZE DETAILS: There are two (2) First Prizes. Each First Prize consists of: 1 Staub Ceramics Dutch Oven 16-oz Petite Tomato Cocotte, and 4 cans of Campbell’s® Tomato Soup. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $50.00. Total ARV of All Prizes: $100.00
Sponsor makes no warranties, and hereby disclaim any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any prize furnished in connection with the Sweepstakes. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, THE PRIZE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. All Prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Each winner will be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release and, where lawful, Publicity Release and any other documents as requested by Sponsor prior to acceptance of the prize. Receiving the prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the Prize to an alternate potential winner drawn from among all remaining eligible entries.
8. RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND PUBLICITY CONSENT: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants release, indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, partners, equity holders, agents, employees, and all others associated with the development and execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, damages or liabilities with respect to, or in any way arising from or relating to such entrant’s participation or attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes, the ability or inability to upload or download any information in connection to the Sweepstakes and/or the acceptance or use (included related travel if any) of the Prize (if applicable), including without limitation liability for personal injury, damages, death, monetary loss, defamation or violation of privacy rights. No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Sponsor for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the Sweepstakes: Hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic or Internet connectivity or other online or network communication problems; errors, omissions or limitations of any Internet providers, servers, hosts or other providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any online transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed, incomplete, inaccurate, damaged, destroyed, misdirected or not received or intercepted transmissions; inaccessibility of any Web site in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or any Web site; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, unauthorized access, tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, or worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Sweepstakes, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of any email or social media account used in connection with the Sweepstakes; any errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation failures or human error that may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of entries, or for deletion, theft or destruction of, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes including use of any profanity, offensive, hateful language or any entry deemed by Sponsor to be inappropriate or hurtful or inconsistent with Sponsor’s or the Campbell’s brand image in its sole discretion; any entries submitted in a manner that is not expressly allowed under these Official Rules (all such entries will be disqualified and removed from Sponsor’s newsletter subscription list and not be considered a valid entry into the sweepstakes); or cheating or fraud by any participant. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical errors, any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, site users, tampering, hacking or printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; in the announcement of prize or these Official Rules, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on any Web site. Use of any Web site is at user’s own risk. Released Parties are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to user’s or any other person’s computer (hardware or software) and/or other device related to or resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes or the acceptance or use of any prize awarded (including related travel if any). The use of third-party software or website or automated entry systems to participate is prohibited, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify entries made in such fashion.
By entering, entrants agree to comply with these Official Rules. Sponsor is not liable in the event that any portion of the Sweepstakes or prize is canceled due to weather, fire, natural disaster, strike, acts of war or terrorism, epidemic, pandemic, quarantine, or any other condition beyond its control (a “Force Majeure Event”).
By accepting a Prize, the recipient consents to the use of his/her name, photograph, likeness, taped, filmed or otherwise recorded image, statements and limited biographical information (city and state of residence) for publicity or advertising purposes in all media worldwide, including but not limited to social media, without limitation and without further compensation or notice, except as may be prohibited by applicable law.
9. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Each potential winner consents to receive communication from Sponsor or its designee and will be notified by email ([email protected]) to the email address used to enter Sweepstakes. Potential winners must reply with all requested information within forty-eight (48) hours of Sponsor notifying the first attempted winner notification in order to claim their prize. Each winner will be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release, and where lawful, Publicity Release and other documents as requested by Sponsor prior to acceptance of a prize. If, despite reasonable efforts any prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable, any potential winner is found to be ineligible, has not complied with these Official Rules, cannot be verified, fails to return any required documents as specified, or declines a prize for any reason, such potential winner will be disqualified and at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate potential winner may be selected from among all remaining eligible entries. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. Allow two (2) to four (4) weeks for delivery of the prize following verification.
10. GENERAL CONDITIONS: If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to any printing, administrative, human or other error of any kind, transmission failure, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, social media mandate or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, or if the Sweepstakes is compromised or becomes corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes without notice. If the Sweepstakes is terminated prior to the end date of the Entry Period, each Prize will be awarded in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the time of termination.
Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual and/or remove individual’s entry from sponsor social media feeds for: (a) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; (b) acting in violation of these Official Rules or any laws; (c) attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, misappropriation, infringement, or any other unfair playing practices; (d) poor sportsmanship; (e) acting in a way that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other participants, Sponsor or their respective representatives or (f) any entry that uses inappropriate or profane language deemed not in line with Sponsor’s brand image in the sole discretion of the Sponsor. LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER OR VANDALIZE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, A SPONSOR WEBSITE OR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNT MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Any valuation of the prize stated above is based on available information provided to the Sponsor, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes. Each winner must provide the Sponsors with valid identification before any prize will be awarded. No cash equivalent or substitution of prize is offered, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsors. No transfer of prize is permitted. If after a reasonable number of attempts unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes or any portion hereof, or to disqualify any individual implicated in any of the above actions, or for any reason.
12. DISPUTES/VENUE/GOVERNING LAW: By participating, entrants agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, this Sweepstakes or the Prize, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal, state or local court located in Camden County, New Jersey; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including but not limited to costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) to the extent allowed by applicable law, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages and/or any other damages, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO PORTIONS OF THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrants’ rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New Jersey, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than New Jersey. Any waiver of any obligation hereunder by Sponsor does not constitute a general waiver of any obligation to entrants.
In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes-related materials or made by any representative of Sponsor, and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
13. SEVERABILITY: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
14. WINNER’S LIST: For the first name and last initial, city and state of the prize winners, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope postmarked by October 2, 2023 to: Andrea Baker 1 Campbell Place, Camden, NJ 08103.
SPONSOR: Campbell Soup Company, 1 Campbell Place, Camden, NJ, 08103